Wet Switch Flood Detector
Wet Switch Flood Detector (WS-1)
The Wet Switch is a solid state device designed to detect the presence of condensate water overflow. Upon sensing even one or two drops of moisture, the Wet Switch will turn the HVAC system off to help prevent damage to carpets, walls, woodwork, ceilings and other property.
- Connects to 24V power system
- LEDS show power and system status (green LED - Power / red LED - Moisture detected)
- Multiple units may be connected
- Now with isolated contacts!
- Wire connectors and system labels included
24 VAC 50-60Hz
1.5 Watts Max (wet)<0.5 Watts (dry)
2 Amps - Normally Closed Contact
2 Amps - Normally Open Contact
|Capacity at AHAM:|
|Capacity at Saturation:|