Ebac CD35 Dehumidifier
Questions? Call Toll Free (866) 764-9900
The Ebac CD35 is a no-nonsense, go-anywhere, portable dehumidifier. Rugged enough for industry shops and storerooms, efficient enough to dry sensitive computer centers or archival storage, attractive enough to serve in a home den, basement or garage, yet reliable enough to withstand the abuse of the rental environment or a steamy locker room. It's self-contained and automatic.
Under the operating conditions of 80° F and 60% Relative Humidity the Ebac CD35 will remove more than 17 pints of harmful water vapor per day and nearly 6 gallons in severe environments. The Ebac CD35 is a durable self-sufficient performer
- Simplicity of operation. Standard 110 v. plugs in anywhere.
- Internal Adjustable Humidistat.
- Sturdy carrying handle and wheels for easy mobility.
- Water tank with "full" indicator lamp - holds approximately 1-1/2 Gallons of Water
- Whisper-quiet fan
- Extra long power cord (25').
- Heavy duty steel chassis. Powder coated for durability.
- Ebac's "HOT GAS" defrosting feature which automatically eliminates frost build-up providing effective operation at low ambient temperatures.
- Facility for permanent drainage with a convenient drain point.
- Quick disconnect to reduce setup and dismantling time.
- Fully enclosed coils
- 1 year warranty.
- Height: 22"
- Width: 13.5"
- Depth: 14"
- Weight: 57 lbs.
- Voltage: 110 V
- Current: 4 A
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Power: 350 W
- Airflow: 170 cfm
- Noise Level: 47 dba
- Refrigerant: R134a
- Effective Volume: 3,000 cu. ft
- Typical Extraction (27ºC60%RH): 17 ppd @AHAM 6 Gallons per day@saturation
- Compressor: High Efficiency Reciprocating
- Horsepower: 1/3
- Operating Temp: 33°-95° F (1°-35° C)
- Internal condensate pump (See CD35P)
- Ground fault interrupter
National Trade Supply, LLC is one of the largest EBAC Dealers in the United States. We stock many of the EBAC products and accessories in our own facility providing you with a quicker turnaround time and instant tracking information on your order. We have installed EBAC units in a variety of applications and can offer expert advice on how to properly install yours. We are also an authorized service center for EBAC products and can offer warranty service and replacement parts.
Whenever there is a need for fast, dependable, energy-efficient drying, Ebac and National Trade Supply can provide the solution.
***Note: Our shipping arrangement for the Santa Fe includes palletizing and shipping via an LTL freight carrier. There is a very high risk of damage when the unit is shipped via a small package carrier such as UPS. This shipping offer includes "to the curb" delivery. Freight carrier will call to set up a delivery window and someone must be present to sign for the delivery.
About This Dehumidifier
|Capacity @ AHAM:||17 Pints/Day|
|Capacity @ Saturation:||48 Pints/Day|
|Amp Draw:||4 Amps|
|Operating Temp. Range:||33° - 95°F|
|Sound Level:||47 dBa|
- Standard: 2-7 Business Days: Free!