Ebac Neptune Dehumidifier
Questions? Call Toll Free (866) 764-9900
The Ebac Neptune Professional Dehumidifier is the ideal unit for commercial and residential work. Its compact size permits one-man operation, yet it has the capacity to handle several room-size areas at a time. Best of all, it's affordably priced within the budget of most restoration specialists or homeowners. The Ebac Neptune Dehumidifier is a rugged, yet mobile piece of equipment that will operate under extreme conditions and pull large amounts of moisture from the air.
- Simplicity of operation. Standard 115 v. plugs in anywhere.
- Rugged, collapsible Integral handle for mobility.
- Anti-vibration rubber feet.
- Extra long power cord.
- Heavy duty steel chassis. Powder coated for durability.
- Ebac's "HOT GAS" defrosting feature which automatically eliminates frost build-up providing effective operation at low ambient temperatures.
- Super high efficiency rotary compressor
- Temperature-sensitive microprocessor controlled defrost system
- Gravity Drain
- Note - unit has no humidistat control - can be purchased separately
- 1 year warranty.
- Height: 24"
- Width: 13.75
- Depth: 15"
- Weight: 60
- Voltage: 115v / 60Hz / 1ph
- Running Amps: 2.5 / Max Load Amps: 5
- Airflow: 282
- Refrigerant: R22
- Compressor: High Efficiency Rotary
- BTU/HR: 5,600
- Capacity: 51 ppd@AHAM, 13 Gallons at Saturation
National Trade Supply is one of the largest EBAC Dealers in the United States. We stock many of the EBAC products and accessories in our own facility providing you with a quicker turnaround time and instant tracking information on your order. We have installed EBAC units in a variety of applications and can offer expert advice on how to properly install yours. We are also an authorized service center for EBAC products and can offer warranty service and replacement parts.
Whenever there is a need for fast, dependable, energy-efficient drying, Ebac and National Trade Supply can provide the solution.
***Note: Our shipping arrangement for the Santa Fe includes palletizing and shipping via an LTL freight carrier. There is a very high risk of damage when the unit is shipped via a small package carrier such as UPS. This shipping offer includes "to the curb" delivery. Freight carrier will call to set up a delivery window and someone must be present to sign for the delivery.
About This Dehumidifier
|Capacity @ AHAM:||51 Pints/Day|
|Capacity @ Saturation:||104 Pints/Day|
|Amp Draw:||5 Amps|
|Operating Temp. Range:||41° - 100°F|
- Standard: 2-7 Business Days: Free!