Santa Fe Classic Basement & Whole House Dehumidifier (4029700)
Questions? Call Toll Free (866) 764-9900
PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT DEHUMIDIFIER DELIVERY INFORMATION!
This unit replaces part # 4021400 (new model has new R410A refrigerant and new warranty).
The Santa Fe Classic is a high capacity, energy efficient dehumidifier. The Santa Fe Classic is Energy Star rated and removes more water per unit of electricity than any other qualified dehumidifier. It can operate as a 'stand alone' dehumidifier; simply plug it in, route the condensate hose to a drain, and set the dehumidistat. It is ideal for basement and crawlspace applications since it operates effectively in temperatures as low as 53°F. Normally, a Santa Fe unit will maintain relative humidity levels below 50% in areas up to 3,000 square feet. An optional duct kit allows the Santa Fe Classic to be located in a mechanical room and deliver the dried air to another area via air ducts. Other available options include a noise reduction kit, a remote dehumidistat and a condensate pump kit.
The Santa Fe is a high efficiency residential dehumidifier that utilizes refrigeration to cool the incoming air stream below its dew point as it passes through the dehumidification (evaporator) coil. This cooling results in the removal of moisture (latent heat) and reduction of the temperature (sensible heat). The cooled and dried air is used to pre-cool the incoming air stream resulting in up to a 200 percent increase in overall efficiency. After the pre-cooling stage the processed air is reheated by passing through the condenser coil. The latent heat removed by the evaporator coil is returned to the air stream at this stage as sensible heat, resulting in an overall increase in temperature from the incoming air.
The Santa Fe is controlled by a manual dial-type dehumidistat with positive "ON" and "OFF" settings and a variable setting range. Note: Relative humidity level that can be achieved depends on temperature in space.
- The Santa Fe has a built-in defrost system that is designed for operation down to 56°F.
- The unit contains a blower switch that permits continuous blower operation independent of dehumidification.
- The Santa Fe is portable and provided with four casters.
- The unit contains a eight foot vinyl, gravity drain hose.
- The wiring of the unit is through a factory installed 10 foot power cord; 115 volt with ground.
- Comes with installed 16x20x2 pleated filter and washable pre-filter
- MERV-13 filter provides superior air filtration
- Part Number: 4029700
- Blower: 275 CFM @ 0.0" WG
- Power: 720 watts @ 80°F and 60% RH
- Supply Voltage: 115 volt - 1 phase - 60 Hz
- Current Draw: 6.4 Amps
- Operating Temp: 56°F Min., 95°F Max.
- Minimum Performance at 80°F and 60% RH
- Water Removal: 110 Pints/Day
- Efficiency: 6.4 Pints/kWh
- Air Filter: MERV-13 - 16" X 20" X 2" Nominal Size
- Power Cord: 10', 110-120V, Ground
- Drain Hose: 9/16" ID X 8' Direct Gravity Drain Hose
- Unit Dimensions: 20" W X 36" H X 17" D
- Shipping Dimensions: 24" W X 43"H X 20" D
- Dimensions With Optional Duct Kit: 23" W X 42-1/2" H X 17" D
- Unit Weight: 110 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 117 lbs
*Made in the U.S.A.**
***Note: Our shipping arrangement for the Santa Fe includes palletizing and shipping via an LTL freight carrier. There is a very high risk of damage when the unit is shipped via a small package carrier such as UPS. This shipping offer includes "to the curb" delivery. Freight carrier will call to set up a delivery window and someone must be present to sign for the delivery.
National Trade Supply, LLC is one of the largest Santa Fe Dealers in the United States. We stock the entire Santa Fe family of products and accessories in our own facility providing you with a quicker turnaround time and instant tracking information on your order. We have installed hundreds of units in all types of applications and can offer expert advice on how to properly install yours. We are also an authorized service center for Santa Fe products and can offer warranty service and replacement parts.
If you are looking for the best possible dehumidifier and a company who can stand behind it, Santa Fe and National Trade Supply is the clear choice.
About This Dehumidifier
|Capacity @ AHAM:||110 Pints/Day|
|Capacity @ Saturation:||180 Pints/Day|
|Amp Draw:||6.4 Amps|
|Operating Temp. Range:||56° - 95°F|
|Warranty:||2 + 4 Year Factory Warranty|
|Sound Level:||64.4 dB (no muffler), 56.9 dB (with muffler)|
|Dimensions:||20"W x 17"L x 36"H|
- Standard: 2-7 Business Days: Free!