Santa Fe Crawlspace Alert Monitoring System
The Santa Fe Crawlspace Alert Monitoring System monitors the conditions in your basement or crawlspace so you don't have to.
The Crawlspace Alert is installed to work in conjunction with your dehumidifier to continuously monitor a variety of conditions in the crawlspace or basement, which are critical to maintaining and preserving safety and comfort. If the Crawlspace Alert detects high humidity levels that encourage odors, mold or mildew, the orange warning light will signal you that there is a problem.
Additionally, in the event that the condensate pump switch is tripped for any reason, the Crawlspace Alert will automatically turn your Santa Fe Dehumidifier off in order to prevent water from overflowing into the crawlspace or basement.
- The amber colored warning-lamp will glow when the crawl space humidity is out of control
- Lamp lights at approx. 70% Rh (+ / - 3%)
- If water in the condensate pump reservoir rises to the point of triggering the top level overflow switch, power to the dehumidifier will turn off
- Works with condensate pumps with saftey shutoff switch
- Includes mounting holes for easy hanging on floor joists
- 40 feet of wire for lamp included, 8 feet of wire for the pump safety swtich is included
- 1 Year Warranty
How to install the Crawlspace Alert:
1). Place Crawlspace Alert on floor or hand from joists
2). Run lamp wire to space where lamp can be seen in living space
3). Plug condensate pump and dehumidifier into Crawlspace Alert
4). Connect two leads from Crawlspace Alert to low-voltage leads from condensate pump safety shutoff switch
5). Plug Crawlspace Alert into a dedicated 15 Amp GFCI outlet
|Capacity at AHAM:||NULL|
|Capacity at Saturation:||NULL|