Santa Fe Advance120 Basement & Whole House Dehumidifier (4034160)
Questions? Call Toll Free (866) 764-9900
The super quiet Santa Advance120 Dehumidifier (formerly Santa Fe Force) removes up to 120 pints of water per day and is only 14-1/2" wide - so it can be lowered between floor joists in the tightest spaces. It effectively dehumidifies up to 2,900 square feet and is the ideal free-standing dehumidifier for large spaces with low headroom. The unit is engineered for extreme quiet operation and is optimized for low heat load. Optional condensate pump and ducting kits provide the installation flexibility necessary for the most challenging applications.
- High Efficiency - Exceeds EnergyStar efficiency requirements
- Auto-Restart - The simple analog control means the use will pick up where it left off after a power outage
- Superior Air Filtration - MERV 13 filtration is standard on the Santa Fe Advance120. This superior level of air filtration also keeps the unit working at peak efficiency and out performs other conventional dehumidifiers.
- Large Capacity - The high capacity provides 120 pints per day of water removal at standard rating conditions. Large-sized basements and crawlspaces (up to 2900 sq. ft.) are no problem for the Santa Fe Advance120.
- Optional Equipment - Ducting kits and condensate pumps are available for use with the Santa Fe Advance120. These optional kits provide the ultimate in flexibility for your specific installation requirements.
- Dual exhaust (one on each side) maximizes airflow in the space
- Part Number: 4034160 (formerly 4031960)
- Blower: 365 CFM @ 0.0" WG
- Power: 875 watts @ 80°F and 60% RH
- Supply Voltage: 115 volt - 1 phase - 60 Hz
- Current Draw: 7.8 Amps
- Operating Temp: 56°F Min., 95°F Max
- Minimum Performance at 80°F and 60% RH
- Water Removal: 120 Pints/Day
- Efficiency: 5.7 Pints/kWh
- Energy Factor: 2.7 L/kWh
- Air Filter: MERV-13 - 14" X 17.5" X 2" Nominal Size
- Power Cord: 8', 110-120V, Ground
- Drain Connections: 3/4" NPT
- Drain Hose: 5/8" ID X 8' Direct Gravity Drain Hose
- Unit Dimensions: 26" W X 21" H X 14-1/2" L
- Unit Weight: 90 lbs
**Made in the U.S.A.**
***Note: Our shipping arrangement for the Santa Fe includes palletizing and shipping via an LTL freight carrier. There is a very high risk of damage when the unit is shipped via a small package carrier such as UPS. This shipping offer includes "to the curb" delivery. Freight carrier will call to set up a delivery window and someone must be present to sign for the delivery.
National Trade Supply, LLC is one of the largest Santa Fe Dealers in the United States. We stock the entire Santa Fe family of products and accessories in our own facility providing you with a quicker turnaround time and instant tracking information on your order. We have installed hundreds of units in all types of applications and can offer expert advice on how to properly install yours. We are also an authorized service center for Santa Fe products and can offer warranty service and replacement parts.
If you are looking for the best possible dehumidifier and a company who can stand behind it, Santa Fe and National Trade Supply is the clear choice.
About This Dehumidifier
|Capacity @ AHAM:||120 Pints/Day|
|Amp Draw:||7.8 Amps|
|Operating Temp. Range:||56° - 95°F|
|Warranty:||2 + 4 Year Factory Warranty|
|Dimensions:||26"W x 14-1/2"L x 21"H|