Santa Fe Impact105 Basement & Whole House Dehumidifier (4032230)
Questions? Call Toll Free (866) 764-9900
It is the most energy efficient dehumidifier on the market - exceeding Energy Star standards by 50 percent. The Santa Fe Impact105 removes up to 105 pints of water a day while using an unprecedented 4.9 amps (8.8 pints per Kilowatt hour). It effectively dehumidifies up to 2,500 square feet and is the ideal free-standing dehumidifier for meeting aggressive energy use targets. The unit is engineered for extreme quiet operation and is optimized for low heat load. Optional condensate pump and ducting kits provide the installation flexibility necessary for the most challenging applications.
- High Efficiency - The MOST energy-efficient large capacity residential dehumidifier on the market
- Auto-Restart - The simple analog control means the use will pick up where it left off after a power outage
- Superior Air Filtration - An included MERV 13 filter captures particles (including mold spores) down to 1 micron in size. The superior level of air filtration keeps the Impact working at peak efficiency while cleaning the air
- Large Capacity - The high capacity provides 105 pints per day of water removal at standard rating conditions. Large-sized basements and crawlspaces (up to 2500 sq. ft.) are no problem for the Impact.
- Optional Equipment - Ducting kits (coming soon) and condensate pumps are available for use with the Santa Fe Impact. These optional kits provide the ultimate in flexibility for your specific installation requirements.
- Part Number: 4032230
- Blower: 257 CFM @ 0.0" WG
- Power: 530 watts @ 80°F and 60% RH
- Supply Voltage: 115 volt - 1 phase - 60 Hz
- Current Draw: 4.9 Amps
- Operating Temp: 56°F Min., 95°F Max
- Minimum Performance at 80°F and 60% RH
- Water Removal: 105 Pints/Day
- Efficiency: 8.8 Pints/kWh
- Energy Factor: 4.2 L/kWh
- Air Filter: MERV-13 - 16" X 20" X 2" Nominal Size
- Power Cord: 10', 110-120V, Ground
- Drain Connections: 3/4" NPT
- Drain Hose: 5/8" ID X 8' Direct Gravity Drain Hose
- Unit Dimensions: 20.25" W X 21.75" H X 38" L
- Shipping Dimensions: 24" W X 28.25"H X 42" L
- Unit Weight: 140 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 160 lbs
**Made in the U.S.A.**
***Note: Our shipping arrangement for the Santa Fe includes palletizing and shipping via an LTL freight carrier. There is a very high risk of damage when the unit is shipped via a small package carrier such as UPS. This shipping offer includes "to the curb" delivery. Freight carrier will call to set up a delivery window and someone must be present to sign for the delivery.
National Trade Supply, LLC is one of the largest Santa Fe Dealers in the United States. We stock the entire Santa Fe family of products and accessories in our own facility providing you with a quicker turnaround time and instant tracking information on your order. We have installed hundreds of units in all types of applications and can offer expert advice on how to properly install yours. We are also an authorized service center for Santa Fe products and can offer warranty service and replacement parts.
If you are looking for the best possible dehumidifier and a company who can stand behind it, Santa Fe and National Trade Supply is the clear choice.
About This Dehumidifier
|Capacity @ AHAM:||105 Pints/Day|
|Amp Draw:||4.9 Amps|
|Operating Temp. Range:||56° - 95°F|
|Warranty:||2 + 4 Year Factory Warranty|
|Dimensions:||38"W x 20-1/4"L x 21-3/4"H|
- Standard: 2-7 Business Days: Free!