Santa Fe Advance90 Basement & Whole House Dehumidifier (4034180)
Questions? Call Toll Free (866) 764-9900
The new Santa Fe Advance90 Dehumidifier (formerly Advance2) removes up to 90 pints of water per day and exceeds EnergyStar efficiency requirements. It effectively dehumidifies up to 2,200 square feet and is the ideal free-standing dehumidifier for crawlspaces and basements. The Advance90 stands only 21" high, which means it can fit in area where headroom is at a premium. The unit is engineered for extreme quiet operation and is optimized for low heat load. Optional condensate pump and ducting kits provide the installation flexibility necessary for the most challenging applications.
- High Efficiency - Exceeds EnergyStar efficiency requirements
- Auto-Restart - The simple analog control means the use will pick up where it left off after a power outage
- Superior Air Filtration - MERV-13 filtration is standard on the Santa Fe Advance90. This superior level of air filtration also keeps the unit working at peak efficiency and out performs other conventional dehumidifiers.
- Large Capacity - The high capacity provides 90 pints per day of water removal at standard rating conditions. Basements and crawlspaces (up to 2,200 sq. ft.) are no problem for the Advance90.
- Optional Equipment - Ducting kits and condensate pumps are available for use with the Advance90. These optional kits provide the ultimate in flexibility for your specific installation requirements.
- Dual exhaust (one on each side) maximizes airflow in the space
- Part Number: 4034180
- Blower: 309 CFM @ 0.0" WG
- Power: 640 watts @ 80°F and 60% RH
- Supply Voltage: 115 volt - 1 phase - 60 Hz
- Current Draw: 5.7 Amps
- Operating Temp: 56°F Min., 95°F Max
- Minimum Performance at 80°F and 60% RH
- Water Removal: 90 Pints/Day
- Efficiency: 6.4 Pints/kWh
- Energy Factor: 3.0 L/kWh
- Air Filter: MERV-13 - 14" X 17.5" X 2" Nominal Size
- Power Cord: 10', 110-120V, Ground
- Drain Connections: 3/4" NPT or 5/8" Hose Barb
- Drain Hose: 5/8" ID X 8' Direct Gravity Drain Hose
- Unit Dimensions: 26" W X 21" H X 14-1/2" L
- Unit Weight: 80 lbs
- Warranty - 2 Years Full + 3 Years Limited
**Made in the U.S.A.**
***Note: Our shipping arrangement for the Santa Fe includes palletizing and shipping via an LTL freight carrier. There is a very high risk of damage when the unit is shipped via a small package carrier such as UPS. This shipping offer includes "to the curb" delivery. Freight carrier will call to set up a delivery window and someone must be present to sign for the delivery.
National Trade Supply, LLC is one of the largest Santa Fe Dealers in the United States. We stock the entire Santa Fe family of products and accessories in our own facility providing you with a quicker turnaround time and instant tracking information on your order. We have installed hundreds of units in all types of applications and can offer expert advice on how to properly install yours. We are also an authorized service center for Santa Fe products and can offer warranty service and replacement parts.
If you are looking for the best possible dehumidifier and a company who can stand behind it, Santa Fe and National Trade Supply is the clear choice.
About This Dehumidifier
|Capacity @ AHAM:||90 Pints/Day|
|Amp Draw:||5.7 Amps|
|Operating Temp. Range:||56° - 95°F|
|Warranty:||2 + 4 Year Factory Warranty|
|Dimensions:||26"W x 14-1/2"L x 21"H|
- Standard: 2-7 Business Days: Free!